There are several ways you can help my Indian family
- By buying something off my amazon wishlists. This is my Amazon India wishlist and it ships directly to my doorstep: Colleen’s foster home wishlist. I put various in-kind needs that I have there.
- Prayers! We always need prayer warriors to rally around the kids and myself. Life in India can be hard and we need spiritual support. Please reach out if you would like to pray for specific requests
- Sponsors. Most of my children need monthly sponsors to make sure all of their needs are being meet. My Indian Family has more information about my kids and their current sponsor need. Please email me at colleenawilliams22 at gmail.com for more information about being a sponsor
- Helping me with monthly expenses. I hate asking for help for myself but I have to pay rent and utilities every month to continue working with my kids. If you feel lead to helping me with this expense please donate here.
- We also have one-time needs that need to be meet. This can be a doctors appointment, special outings, birthday parties, etc. Please email me at colleenawilliams22 @ gmail.com for more information about how to donate towards one-time needs.
It takes a village to help raise these children and I’m so glad that I have a global village backing us! Thank you for taking the time to read my blog!